Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Company Mission and Vision
To inspire confidence, higher performance and joy in every user.
We are building a world where we have more freedom and control over our finances. United by our innovative spirit and obsession with better design, we open access to the most compelling opportunities along with the tools to capture them.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn.
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways.
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts.
Openness - We are transparent with our processes.
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes.
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely.
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly
What will you be working on?
- Report to and work alongside the founding team and CEO, helping to develop a deeper understanding of potential products/features and users.
- While many tech company products are engineering driven, we value a PM-engineering partnership where there is a strong yin-yang between engineering and PM. Engineers join PMs in customer interviews while PMs join in on technical meetings to aid alignment. Engineers develop more empathy for what the customer’s needs are, while the PM drives this process and is the ultimate owner of the product.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and lead the entire process from user and data research through design and development to marketing, sales and support.
- Ship new features and products that have strong user adoption and perhaps even disrupt this young industry.
- Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. Set the vision for the user experience and design the process in a way that makes it easy for the team to collaborate and expand upon.
- Elevate how we think about problems and products by acting as an inspiring leader in pushing the evolution through decentralized, centralized or hybrid applications.
- Deliver unique features and products that will create amazing user experiences and validate them (with data whenever possible) with users and other stakeholders through interviews and testing.
- Utilize data to develop insights, robust product strategy and inform decision making.
- Form strong cross-functional stakeholder (internal & external) relationships to keep them informed, receive input, and influence their thinking.
- Checking and approving all latest designs across multiple products in your department.
- Manage issue prioritization, risk analysis and trade off.
- Develop strategies and tactics to study blockchain technologies, and create public awareness of the value for our products.
- Driving design function forward by developing new ideas and improving design system.
- Thrive in a scrappy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity and frequent changes to direction as the company works towards product-market fit and learns to operate at scale.
- Proactively identify issues and assign the right owner to resolve the problem.
Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with People, Marketing, Design, Operations, Product & BI Teams.
What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills.
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
- 5+ years of product management experience with fintech products, ideally with a focus on trading
- Technical background is a must-have
- Proven experience in the core trading platform development
- Adept at managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity and working independently; excel at communicating early and directly
- Out-of-the-box and startup mindset
- Fluent in verbal and written English (C1+)
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)