Token Metrics is looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will drive awareness and sales of our products and services. In this role, you will work with our team to determine key pain points, bottlenecks, and opportunities for our business. You will devise, implement, and execute strategies to grow our market share and customer base. The ideal candidate should be able to tailor solutions to different markets, scenarios, products, and goals. A top-notch Campaign Manager is innovative, passionate about startups, and an expert at executing strategies for business growth.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Execute campaign effectively, on schedule and on budget
- Monitor all outlets and resources for campaign impact and progress
- Google Analytics, Funnels Analytics, email marketing, email marketing automation.
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube Ads.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication is a must.
- A post-graduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
- Several years’ related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.