At PINTU, We are building the #1 crypto investment platform to focus on new investors in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. We know that 99% of new investors are underserved because existing solutions cater to the 1% who are pros and early adopters hence we built an app that helps them to learn, invest and sell cryptocurrencies in one click away.
We’re looking for an Enterprise IT Security Engineer to join our Cyber Security team to harden and protect Pintu’s Enterprise IT Infrastructure and Applications. This role is a subject matter expert in Corporate IT Security.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will drive the security responsibilities for PINTU’s Enterprise IT by setting up its security from the ground up. You will be one of the early members of the security team.
In this role, you will:
- Own and run Enterprise IT Security. That include
- Managing SSO/IAM for various SaaS & in-house corporate apps
- Hardening Corporate Devices (Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS) via MDM (eg: Workspace One, Jamf, SOTI, …)
- Managing Secure Email Gateway solutions (eg: Proofpoint, Mimecast, Barracuda, …)
- Managing NGAV/EDR solutions
- Managing Procurement/Vendor Security program
- Improving security for corporate apps like Google Workspace, MS Office 365, Slack, Notion, Jira, etc.,
- Improving and maintaining security for social media and community channels
- Innovate and build tools that automate the detection of security issues and processes
- Publish Cybersecurity Policies and Controls and drive company-wide adoption
- Deliver company-wide training and run simulation campaigns regularly
- Be a trusted security advisor to corporate teams
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity to defend against a great volume of real-world attacks in one of the hottest industries
- Exposure to blockchain technology and securing its application
- Team up with the top engineering team in a supportive environment for your career growth and personal well-being
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Corporate IT Security
- Hands-on experience with SSO/IAM and Windows/Mac device hardening
- Have been part of or ran Procurement/Vendor security program
- Interest and knowledge to code using Go/Python/NodeJS
- Passion for automation and an eye for details
- Skills to solve problems with effective communication and a sense of drive
- CISSP/CISA certification is a plus
- Prior experience in blockchain related company is a plus
Let’s Realise a Cryptocurrency Bank for Everyone!
We are building the #1 cryptocurrency bank for everyone to accelerate the transition to an open financial system
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to do and we can’t do it alone. You can learn more about us
What is PINTU?
PINTU is a blockchain-based digital investment app that focuses on new investors. We have created a user-friendly app that helps new investors to learn, buy and invest cryptocurrency one click away.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
Learn more about PINTU here.