CryptoQuant is looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to join our team in South Korea or United States.
We're a leading on-chain data and digital asset intelligence provider. Our core products & services are built on top of our on-chain data & analytics engine. CryptoQuant delivers high resolution, low latency data directly from the blockchain to support our clients across their investment workflows including 1) digital asset research & discovery; 2) fund strategy development & cryptocurrency trading; as well as 3) risk management, consulting & advisory within the crypto space.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the fundamental data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
- Optimize AWS Infrastructure cost and performance. (e.g. Database, Load Balancer, Web Backend Infrastructure, etc.)
- Build and set up reliable, scalable infrastructure and development conventions especially related to the data production pipeline.
- Operate an automated monitoring system for massive applications and infrastructure. If necessary, build a whole monitoring system.
- Build and set up an automated and improved release process.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 years of experience in managing cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS.
- Experience in setting up infrastructure and monitoring systems from scratch.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD systems from scratch.
- (optional) Experience in using IaC(Infrastructure as code) like Terraform in a production environment.
- (optional) A strong interest in trading, cryptocurrency, and finance.
LIFE AT CRYPTOQUANT
CryptoQuant is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in Miami(US) and Seoul(South Korea). Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at CryptoQuant include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30-minute video interview with the team leader
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team