As our first Developer Relations (DevRel) partner, you’ll be responsible for coordinating our efforts to enable and nurture our tech community, showing them how to integrate with the LUKSOverse. In close collaboration with the tech team, you will develop an outbound strategy and make sure that our tech documentation in comprehensive, complete and follows a high standard. You will take ownership to explain and present LUKSO within the community, getting involved on our own communities on Discord, Telegram, Twitter, etc.LUKSO is focused on bringing blockchain technology to its next frontier with new tools and standards that will revolutionize the way the world interacts with blockchain. Creators and users will be able to have a seamless Web3 experience with LUKSO's future-proof solutions and we welcome talent around the world to join us in building the most innovative tools for the New Creative Economy.LUKSO was Co-Founded by Chief Blockchain Architect, Fabian Vogelsteller, author of ERC-20, ERC-725, Web3.js, Mist Browser and former Lead Dapp developer of Ethereum and Marjorie Hernandez, an early blockchain strategist working with Ethereum, IOTA Foundation and world-renowned brands, who also Co-Founded THE DEMATERIALISED.LUKSO is now being developed by 40+ people around the globe and we are looking for motivated and passionate people who are up to the task of joining us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy and the apps that power it.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Developed relationships with our community members, becoming the go-to subject matter expert for all things LUKSO.
- Taken the opportunity to explain and dissect LUKSO vision/proposals with our community members when needed.
- Developed a strong understanding of LUKSO’s vision and mission, being able to invision our future and market place.
- Help technical team members to improve their technical documentation skills.
- Worked with engineering teams to edit and release documentation.
A background like this helps:
- Strong understanding of the LUKSO Vision and the components that are being provided to achieve that vision.
- Documenting and explaining the LUKSO Standard Proposals (LSP) and Tools (Libs).
- Ability and readiness to present and communicate the idea of LUKSO, its technical standards and how to apply them in writing, verbally and on video.
- Help engineers on our team to improve their tech documentation skills
- Build a common framework to provide, review and release technical documentation on time to the community
- Edit and released documentation provided by the entire engineering team.
- Knowledge of the Web3 (cryptocurrency/blockchain) world - been to conferences, hackathons, involved in DAOs, etc.
What We Offer:
- Innovation-driven working environment, where you’ll be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry and change the world we live in: doc.lukso.tech
- Team lunches and social activities
- Regular in-office health & sporting activities
- Collaborative squads and a flat structure, with a renowned team of industry experts
- Work fully remote CEST +/-6h or from our picturesque LUKSO office located next to the Spree river in Berlin, Germany
LUKSO is the new blockchain for the Creative Economy. As a next-generation layer-1 EVM blockchain, LUKSO has introduced new tools and standards that will bring blockchain technology to its next frontier. The building blocks for the New Creative Economy will revolutionize the way users and creators interact with the blockchain. From Fashion, Art, Music, Entertainment, Gaming, Social Media and more, we welcome you to explore our open and interoperable blueprint for the physical and digital worlds.
LUKSO has introduced new standards called LUKSO Standard Proposals (LSPs), which are the building blocks for the New Creative Economy. These building blocks can be used to create user-friendly dApps and lower the barriers of entry in Web3 for all creators and users.
bring social identity to blockchain and improve the overall user experience in Web3. With upgradable security, these platform-agnostic smart-contract-based accounts empower users and creators and allow for true ownership, interoperability, transaction relay services and more.
LUKSO’s new standards allow for flexible NFTs that are extensible and directly compatible with Universal Profiles. NFTs 2.0
are updatable, safer and have unlimited metadata, batch transfers and even better IDs.
LUKSO is bringing blockchain beyond DeFi with Cultural Currencies. The future of blockchain is social, and LUKSO’s essential, future-proof solutions are reshaping the way the world interacts with the blockchain.
You belong here.
At LUKSO, we welcome applicants from around the world of all abilities, race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression and age to explore our solutions and join us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy. We look forward to meeting you!