Our vision at Plutus is to liberate everyone with a rewarding and accessible financial system. Plutus bridges the gap between fiat-banking and cryptocurrency, combining both systems into a single account.
We make it easy for users to spend crypto and reward them with 3% Crypto Cashback in our native token, Pluton (PLU). Unlike other products on the market, we believe in a non-custodial approach to crypto - our users are always the ones holding their crypto and private keys.
We are a self funded startup who have also recently received additional funding from investors in the Crypto space to fuel our ambitious plans of expanding across Asia and South America. We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join us on our journey.
- Strong backend experience with Node.js/NestJS development - at least 2 years.
- Experience with React/React Native, Jest
- Knowledge of RDBMS (ideally Postgresql)
- Experience with non-sql databases/key storages (redis, memcached, mongo, etc.)
- Good understanding of JS/TS transformation and compilation using Webpack, Babel,tsc, ts-node, etc. with ES6+ presets
- At least 2 projects where you were fully involved in writing services on that technologies
- Understanding OAuth, JWT, CI/CD,
- Basic understanding of *nix, Docker, GCP (or AWS/Azure),
- OOP/FP theory (SOLID/GRASP/CQRS/Design Patterns, etc.)
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Understanding SCRUM development methodology
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of PL SQL
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience of developing high performance, large-scale systems throughout the product lifecycle.
- Experience with local ethereum network development
- Experience with RxJS
- Remote Working
- Join the crypto revolution