HashCloak Inc is a R&D lab and consultancy focused on privacy, anonymity and scalability for blockchains and cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2019, our team is well-known for working on state of the art Ethereum projects such as Ethereum 2.0, Shyft Network and Althea, for pioneering optimistic rollups and bringing forth the first empirical analysis of Ethereum's privacy guarantees and applications.
We are seeking an account executive who will setup our initial processes around sales for our consulting business. You will manage sale leads, retain current client relations and whatever needs to be done to kick start our sales team.
Our team is interested in many exciting areas at the intersection of cryptography, game theory, and finance, such as anonymous networking, private information retrieval, and zero-knowledge proofs. You will be working with a small, and international team based in different time zones around the world. We are a remote-only company and have a very flexible and relaxed culture.
This role is a great fit for someone that is wanting to break in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Further, this is a remote role but preference will be given to a prospective candidate who resides in or near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Researching opportunities, prospecting, initiating discussions, building relationships
- Determine the technical needs of clients and successfully sell HashCloak Inc services that best address their needs
- Strategic prospecting of certain accounts and clients
- Collaborate with the project manager to coordinate all client communications, deadlines, etc
- Writing client proposals and negotiating contracts / SoWs
- Develop processes for managing prospective clients, forecasts, new service offerings
- Research prospective client accounts to expand HashCloak's reach in the industry
- Keep up to date in general blockchain and cryptography developments
- 2+ years in B2B sales experience within a consulting or professional services organization
- Previous account management experience required
- Experience collaborating with project managers, researchers and engineers
- Experience selling cybersecurity or cryptography software solutions or consulting services
- Strong ability to understand technical customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Crypto natives are preferred