Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure for blockchains and the future Web — one that respects the freedom and data of individuals — and helps empower developers to create better services through decentralized technologies. The current focus is on two ambitious blockchain projects called Substrate - a flexible framework for rapid development of new blockchains - and Polkadot - a protocol to make blockchains interoperable and secure.
We are undergoing huge growth and are currently seeking a highly motivated, very well-organized and ambitious Executive Assistant to join our vibrant team in Berlin full-time. You will be entrusted with the hands-on execution of a wide range of tasks and projects (both professional and private) supporting one of our executives.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple calendars and effectively coordinate a demanding schedule
- Coordinate complex itineraries and travel logistics (incl. submission of expense reports)
- Process various internal as well as external inquiries, ensuring deadlines are kept
- Oversee projects, liaising with adjacent departments
- Help the Executive stay organized in their private life, e.g. by
- acting as a first point of contact for parties like banks, insurances or handymen;
- executing payments and administering receipts and files;
- handling various assignments of different sizes, from organizing small events to performing extensive product research
- Multi-year experience in an assistant position
- Outstanding proficiency in English and a very good level of German (both verbally and written)
- Willingness to work with complex and changing topics while ensuring a high quality of output
- Ability to independently prioritise extended lists of tasks
- Ability to anticipate obstacles and to accommodate unforeseen changes
- A high level of discretion and trustworthiness
- Experience with project management tools like Asana or Notion
- Interest in or knowledge about blockchain technology
Pay, Perks, and Such:
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our team enjoys a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!