Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Bitpanda White Label is our B2B offering which allows our institutional clients to accelerate their digital transformation by offering a completely digital trading platform to their customers. By leveraging our next generation API's, traditional banks and next generation FinTechs are able to seamlessly offer their clients access to trading crypto, stocks, ETFs and metals, all the while maintaining their own branding and user experience.
As Regional Sales Manager for Central and Eastern Europe you will create advanced, long-term business relationships and future partnerships with relevant White Label prospects in particular relation to our B2B White Label services. You will also be commercially responsible for regional sales & partnerships and ensure that our sales activity is fit to scale the region. You will support our ambitious growth plans and market expansions while representing Bitpanda at regional financial & innovation events.
What you'll do
- Help Bitpanda connect with B2B targets, namely banks, fintechs & neobanks, in the [...market] by leveraging your existing large network or by ways of outreaching and creating advanced, long-term business relationships and future partnerships with relevant White Label prospects in particular relation to our B2B White Label services.
- Build and execute a business strategy by having a deep understanding of our peers and competitor positioning as well as the emerging crypto landscape and be commercially responsible for regional sales & partnerships, and ensure that our sales activity is fit to scale in the region
- Define and measure business goals and impact, monitor the performance of initiatives and communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with your product peers and other functional stakeholders to align the product with market conditions while supporting our ambitious growth plans and market expansions
- Growth & Marketing, monitoring execution across channels and managing local PR while representing Bitpanda at regional financial & innovation events
Who you are:
- At least 5+ years of proven experience in a Business Development or Sales roles in a SaaS or similar B2B enterprise environment, ideally in fintech
- Understanding of brokerage, investing, and, online trading platforms
- High interest in shaping the retail brokerage and crypto industries
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment while showing excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Battle-tested Sales & strategy skills
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.