Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. We won’t stop until capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless, and meaningful.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round.
· We are backed by companies such as SGX, Heliconia (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) and Development Bank of Japan Inc..
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
- Actively pursue potential customers to assist them through the onboarding process to open accounts via text, emails, phone calls, and digital tools
- Follow up closely for KYC (Know Your Customer) checks, account opening, and periodic review documentation
- Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering superior client service and resolution of client issues.
- Attend to customer’s inquiries/complaints via Customer Relationship Management platform/WhatsApp and respond in a timely manner
- Guide clients on how to use our tools and platform, and handle administrative matters
- Document, track, and report all customer interactions via the Customer Relationship Management platform and share with senior leadership to drive business strategy and enhance platform service standards
- Collaborate closely with Business Development and Business Operations team to ensure improvements in average time from signup to successful account opening
- Share the VOC to the broader company; collaborate with internal teams to improve client experience, operational processes, and work on new investment initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in related business areas; background in finance is a plus
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in a sales/customer service environment in banking/finance industry
- Concise yet persuasive in your communications and comfortable in making calls to clients
- Team player with good people skills, driven, and independent
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment
- Organised, adaptable, with good attention to detail
- Client-centric, good active listening skills, and acts to the benefit of both the clients & ADDX
- A go-getter, with a high level of honesty and integrity
- Familiar with CRM Systems & Tools is a plus (e.g., SalesForce)
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.