We are a full stack cryptocurrency trading entity. We have our own proprietary latency sensitive trading system, sophisticated trading algorithms and execution platform. We have access to all major cryptocurrency exchanges globally.
We provide an institutional grade market making service to token projects, exchanges by providing consistent support and resistant liquidity in requested markets. Overall, we tend to keep market-neutral in order to thrive in any market conditions.
As a DeFi engineer, you have a desire to implement and deploy novel protocols that have never been implemented before in that language, you have a passion for open-source software and understanding that you will be maintaining code that will be widely used on a decentralized network, you are able to clearly communicate and document your thoughts, and you have a desire to contribute to the space.
- Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Focus on core blockchain infrastructure, including relevant service, framework and libraries
- Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Be involved with the development of DApps and toolsGet experience in setting up and running blockchain nodes
Who you are:
- Strong experience with a relevant programming language Typescript, Python, Rust, Golang etc
- Strong experience with async/concurrent programming
- Experience interacting with the blockchain via Web3 or Ethers
- Experience with smart contract development in Solidity/Rust Knowledge of major DeFi protocols and their inner workings Experience integrating with L2s Knowledge of the mempool and transaction ordering
- Excellent written and spoken English, any other languages will be a plus
- Highly competitive salary and semi-annual performance-based bonuses
- US working visa sponsorship any qualified candidates if needed
- US green card sponsorship after one full year employment if needed
- Team wide career skills improvement workshops
- Team outing events and team dinners throughout the year in New York and Taipei
- Well-stocked office kitchen
- Flexible PTO
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.