Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including the Head of Communications and Communications Director, to drive a proactive communications plan that will elevate awareness for Binance.US’ retail and institutional products and services.
- Manage communications work streams for product and digital asset listings announcements.
- Develop product and digital asset narratives that support the company’s overall product strategy.
- Create and promote thought leadership and pitch content from our product and listings teams.
- Ensure Binance.US is represented at key crypto and tech events.
- Partner with the Communications team in organizing and maintaining the company’s shared drive, including the marketing calendar, key messaging, and coverage tracker.
- Be accessible to all members of the communications and marketing team to help with all facets of the company’s communications plans as needed.
- Minimum five years relevant work experience at either a PR agency or on an in-house communications team.
- Creative storytelling with an understanding of what stories resonate with the product and tech media today.
- Experience managing cross-functional initiatives involving multiple stakeholders across an organization.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- A demonstrated ability to understand complex subject matter, along with the skills needed to simplify and explain these topics for a broad audience of stakeholders.
- Stellar writing and storytelling skills with no jargon.
- Strong interest in and familiarity with the crypto industry.
- Ability to deliver a quality product under the most stressful of circumstances.
- Collaborative working style.
- An understanding of the regulatory, security and technical landscapes influencing the state of the crypto economy.
- Experience with crypto, financial tech or traditional financial services.
The starting base pay for this role is between $95,000 and $130,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.