Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the transaction monitoring system, investigations, onboarding experience (KYC), account review, and sanctions screenings policies and procedures
- Help build a Risk and Compliance reporting framework(KPIs and KRIs) and automation to support the growth and operations of Risk & Compliance
- Help transaction monitoring and investigations by finding new patterns, signals and rules
- Help build screening methods from sanctions list, surfacing entities with negative media coverage and identifying politically exposed persons
- Build/prototype and test solutions such as transaction and customer risk rating models in R/Python from fraud and AML perspective
- Collaborate with other teams like Finance to ensure data and reporting alignment and efficient execution of joint data projects
- Bachelor in quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering
- 3+ years prior experience in Science/Analytics
- Fluency with SQL & Tableau and good level of expertise with R/Python
- Good understanding of compliance and legal related data needs for a finance or tech company
- Experience with risk/compliance/legal data is a plus
- Understanding of Machine Learning and previous experience of prototyping a model is big plus
- Good understanding of statistics
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.