Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate, design, develop and implement effective and efficient financial controls from the ground up
- Lead financial audits and provide strategic direction for both internal and external auditors in conducting audits from a risk and controls perspective
- Proactively work to implement new controls and processes in response to changes in the business environment
- Build out processes and procedures to maintain a strong framework for control documentation on all key financial processesImplement a world-class audit platform
- Develop the plan to test controls and make adjustments / recommendations as needed
- Support the Board by providing an independent commentary on the risks the business manages
- Support IT with period ISO audits and SOC testingDevelop an operational audit plan and lead execution of audit testing
What You'll Need
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Experience managing and identifying deficient financial controls
- Solid experience with SOX key processes
- Advanced Technical knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting requirements, SOX requirements, including PCAOB Auditing Standards
- Proven management experience
- Curiosity and excitement to build from the ground up within the crypto industry
The starting base pay for this role is between $200,000 and $230,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.