BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced office manager to support our Singapore office and partner us in building a friendly and positive work community. The role will have dual reporting lines to the Head of Business Management and the Head of Finance & Risk and you will be exposed to teams across BitMEX globally.
This is a hybrid position, you are required to be in the office (Jurong East) minimum 2 days a week.
- Be the Company’s ambassador in greeting visitors and support HR in the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Execute and improve administrative and procurement processes related to daily office operations, including and not limited to mail processing, invoice submissions, office inventory and pantry management etc.
- Ensure the office premises are clean and well maintained. Interface with the landlord/building management on lease, repairs, renovations, office moves and building-related matters, and with the regulatory authorities to obtain approvals and maintain necessary permits.
- Prepare monthly payroll-related reports and work with payroll vendors to ensure smooth processing of payroll and CPF contributions for employees based in Singapore and an Europe location.
- Source and manage suppliers, vendors, contractors, and other external counterparties and ensure compliance with the Company’s Procurement Policy.
- Create a friendly and vibrant work community e.g. organize monthly lunches, team building, client and social events etc., where our employees can come together to work, learn and have fun.
- Assist with travel arrangements for local and visiting employees such as booking of flights, accommodation, ground transportation, restaurants and obtaining the relevant visas.
- Establish and implement office policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Be the responsible person for administering the office’s Health & Safety program, ensuring the policies are kept up to date and be the point of contact for incidents and emergencies.
- Work with the Finance & Accounting team to manage and optimize the office budget.
- Any ad-hoc duties required for the smooth running of office operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with at least 5 years of experience as an office manager or equivalent.
- Proactive, with a strong sense of responsibility and has the ability to work independently.
- The ideal candidate is one who loves being organized and pays great attention to detail.
- People-oriented and has the ability to build good rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven competency using G-Suite and MS office applications.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.