Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app.
We have partnered with more than 170 of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement. Our partners include - The Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Brooklyn Nets, Galatasaray, Golden State Warriors, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
Our diverse and extraordinary team - that spans 30+ nationalities - are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world's first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Due to the continued success and growth of Chiliz & Socios.com we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition & HR Executive to join our Human Resources department. Reporting to our Head of People you will be a “key component” in representing our department in our Lyon Office. From maintaining employee records, data and updating internal databases to assisting in the hiring process, you will ultimately make sure all HR operations run smoothly. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive background and experience in recruiting tech roles, Human Resources, and thorough knowledge of the French labor legislation.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions in the Tech department
- Reach out to passive and active candidates via social media, email, phone, job boards, and professional networks such as LinkedIn
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Serve as a brand ambassador when representing the company while sharing Chiliz & Socios.com story with candidates in order to secure interest and engagement
- Research new channels offline and online to find, attract and engage with talent
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts in conjunction with Managers/Department Heads
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Research talent acquisition trends in the recruitment industry
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Nurture a positive working environment and advise management in the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Manage outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search/recruitment firms, or relocation services
- Conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Oversee exit interviews
- A minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience with in-house Recruitment and Human Resources Management
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- In-depth knowledge of candidates’ selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
- Knowledge of French labor legislation is indispensable
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Full professional proficiency in English and a native level of French are essential
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Quick-to-learn and fast-to-adapt to changing environments
- High resilience and flexibility
- Creative thinker with a proactive approach to solving problems
- A positive, “can do” attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
From receiving your application to joining us on this fantastic journey, our recruitment process is a fun and agile 3 step process, meaning that you won’t be left waiting to get an answer.
You’ll start off with an interview with one of our dedicated HR team members, you’ll then be given an assessment before a final stage interview with the hiring manager.
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz. You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or from one of our beautiful offices in Madrid, Miami, London, Istanbul, Lyon, Gzira, or São Paulo, located at the very heart of these vibrant and cosmopolitan cities. And if there’s no office close to you, we’re cool with fully remote working too!
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 30+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development are very important to us and our package includes, depending on location and contractual agreement, a wellness allowance, private healthcare and a pension plan.
Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.