Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app. We have partnered with some of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world - Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atlético de Madrid, OG, AS Roma, Galatasaray, Club Atlético Independiente, FC Barcelona, UFC, Apollon Limassol FC, Team Heretics and many more, to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement. Our diverse and extraordinary team - that spans 20+ nationalities - are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world's first fan influence and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
Due to continued growth we’re looking to recruit a Senior Frontend engineer to join our IT team. You’ll be responsible for building the ‘client-site’ of our web and mobile applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe. Remote working arrangements will be provided either based on a Full-time employment contract or consultancy agreement depending on the tax residency within the EU.
- React & React Native
- Legacy with Vue.js and NativeScript
- You have 4 years of prior experience in a similar role.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in the English language and you have a collaborative attitude. We prioritize team work over personal outcomes.
- Responsibility and taking ownership is your second nature. You are not afraid of being responsible for features, making technical decisions and in case something went wrong fix it in a short amount of time.
- You have experience in at least one of those frameworks: Vue, React, Angular.
- You understand ES6 and more latest features of JS.
- You have a good understanding of UX/UI, for responsive web development.
- You are able to follow coding standards.
- You know essential tools such as: GIT, SSH, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, JIRA.
- You are able to work on MacOS.
Responsibilities & Duties
- As a Senior Frontend engineer you will be part of our multi-chapter feature team to deliver features across our Web and Mobile products
- Main task will be improving existing features and building new features for the product.
- Researching new approaches on how to make products better, faster and secure.
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations for tasks.
- Ensure correct code implementation with quality, stability and readability in mind.
- Passing on knowledge and dedicating time to mentoring other colleagues. Making the onboarding process better and seamless.
- Be a leading role-model and coach for your peers, never stop learning and always strive for improvement.
- Take full ownership and responsibilities over products, during the evolution of the products itself or specific parts/features
- Approach the technical side of the project with a long-term vision.
- Improve or maintain technical skills on a higher level, see bigger picture and try to architect good solutions for new features or find problems in the projects.
- Complying while taking part in defining, developing and governing existing and required processes
- Resolve disputes between team members based on technical topics with unbiased expertise and good communication.
- Be able to have calm, logical and level-headed discussions in a respectful manner with your colleagues.
- Have your own exciting project on the side, that you can share with us and share your progress between day-to-day tasks on a coffee break.
- Experience in one of PhoneGap, Ionic, ReactNative, Flutter, NativeScript.
- Experience in NodeJS / WebSockets.
- Experience with the Backend, QA and Devops technologies.
- Enjoy innovating.
- Enjoy looking "under the hood" of the dependencies, and like to get your hands dirty to identify how code works.
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognizable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
You have the flexibility to decide whether you prefer working from home or from one of our modern offices in Madrid, Spain / Lyon, France / Gzira, Malta.
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 30+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development is very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.