Founded in 2019, Cake DeFi is a leading decentralised finance services provider and Southeast Asia’s fastest growing fintech platform. "We Do Crypto. You Do You." - Our vision is to become a one-stop platform for all crypto users to get easy access to DeFi and Web3 services. To date, more than 1 million users from over 190 countries trust us to manage over $1 billion in assets. We are a profitable, cashflow positive private rocket ship that's just getting ready for take-off. Join us.
Behind every successful brand lies an amazing product, supported by an equally fantastic brand & marketing team. At its core, the brand & marketing team at Cake DeFi are a bunch of creative storytellers. From awareness to conversion, skeptic to advocate - we create and shape the brand story at every step of the customer journey. Our aim is to deliver a consistent and exceptional experience across the entire marketing funnel.
Storytelling comes in many forms. Our diverse and multi-talented team takes care of all aspects of marketing at Cake DeFi: brand, content & community, CRM, design, affiliate & performance marketing, public relations, and social media. We’ve built a team that is deeply passionate about what our brand stands for and represents in the crypto, DeFi and web3 space. We’re on the lookout for other creative storytellers. If you want the opportunity to help build a global brand that is at the forefront of DeFi, apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Take a hands-on approach to Immerse yourself in Cake DeFi, gaining a deep understanding of our business and our customers.
- Forge strong relationships across the Cake DeFi team.
- Review existing social media channels and activities to identify new opportunities, and look to implement best practices.
- Lead, strategize, implement and optimize social media marketing and engagement
- Create a proactive and reactive content calendar aligned to short term and long term goals and targets.
- Create and map out a social media engagement strategy and execute across all of Cake DeFi’s managed social media channels. Establish social media presence in new channels where needed.
- Create and manage a social media calendar with a large focus on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Build and maintain a brand community by proactively engaging with audiences across platforms.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop omnichannel content that nurtures leads, increases engagement, and ultimately drives channel and user growth.
- Create and uphold a social voice consistently across all channels.
- Ideate, present and drive campaign strategies to increase social engagement.
- Source potential partnerships to drive brand awareness, reach and impressions.
- Monitor, research, and stay ahead of industry developments, creative trends, culturally relevant moments, and emerging conversations to push our social media efforts forward and stay top of mind.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of our efforts across channels.
- Manage data analysis, reporting, and third-party tools associated with our social channels.
What you’ll need:
- Experience leading Social Media & Community in a tech-focused, high-growth startup
- If not direct experience in the crypto industry, experience working with relevant target demographics
- Proven track record on the below:
- Enhancing social media profiles, building an engaged, invested community
- Identifying key trends, social listening tools and opportunities
- Managing various social media platforms
- Designing a proactive content calendar, led by social listening analysis and trends
We want to transform and decentralise finance with tomorrow’s technology. This is where you come in. Join a company that is at the forefront of bleeding-edge innovations in blockchain and DeFi. You will be empowered to push boundaries and think out of the box. You will get to work with a bunch of ridiculously motivated and talented people. And most importantly, you'll have fun. The best places to work at, are often also the most fun to work at. That's us.
We hire based on merit, fit, and strong alignment to our culture. Our culture is defined by 7 team principles: Integrity, Resourcefulness, Ownership, Meritocratic Decision-making, Customer Obsession, Radical Candour, and Passion. These 7 principles guide our company, our people, and our work. At Cake DeFi, our culture is our pride. It has been instrumental to our success, so we are steadfast in our commitment to it. We welcome you to add to it.