Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote Acceptable - US Applicants Only)
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 15,000 nodes supported on over 60 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick day, and holidays.
1. Design, build and deploy automation and tools to support InfStone's infrastructure and applications.
2. Create and implement CI/CD pipelines for build and deployment of applications and infrastructure.
3. Build and implement everything as code using tools like Ansible and Terraform.
4. Design and deploy highly available multi-cloud infrastructure and tools.
5. Build highly available multi-cloud observability platform.
6. Build up multi-cloud secure infrastructure for high availability services.
7. Implementing changes to production infrastructure where uptime is key.
1. At least 8 years of experience in infrastructure engineering and DevOps.
2. Expertise with container technologies and virtualization like Argocd, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS and Rancher.
3. Expertise with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, or similar.
4. Expertise with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Ansible, Terraform, or CloudFormation.
5. In depth knowledge of build, release, CI/CD systems like Gitlab and Harness.
6. Experienced in backend web service development and REST API design.
7. Proficiency in common programming and scripting languages (Python, Shell, Java).
8. Have the mindset to automate everything.
Prefers (Nice to have)
1. Knowledge of blockchain.
2. Knowledge of Swagger and OpenAPI.
4. Experienced in software development utilizing SQL, NoSQL.