Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
Main responsibilities: Drive product research, strategy, and partnerships around Axoni’s tokenized settlement product(s)
As a Director, Product Management at Axoni, you will:
- Conduct regular market research into the permissioned networks that offer tokenization capabilities as well as L1 protocols in the public sphere
- Stay apprised of current and proposed regulatory updates that impact the institutional adoption of private and public tokens
- Lead the execution of proofs of concepts with clients and industry partners, including defining success criteria, mobilizing a development team, and testing/validating results with users
- Participate in defining product thesis and strategy, along with a feature roadmap, for Axoni’s solutions in the broader settlements space
- Build relationships and partner with with external firms that are actively involved in tokenization of cash, collateral, and/or securities
- Partner with platform team to communicate use cases and client needs
- Potential to build larger product team to support Axoni’s efforts in tokenized settlements
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience
- Product development and strategy experience
- Past experience at a vendor building tokenized asset use-cases or a blockchain/DLT group within a large financial institution (banks, asset managers, hedge funds, CCPs)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to project manage different tasks, as needed
- Basic technical knowledge of smart contracts and DLT-based platforms, both in private and public space
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.