BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager, who will lead our Blockchain Integration India division to scale the number of assets/blockchains that BitGo supports. Hands-on coding might be required in order to get a good knowledge of both BitGo and blockchain components. In the long run the Engineering Manager is expected to be closely involved technically in the work of the team.
- Be accountable for growing BitGo’s core competency of supporting new digital assets.
- Collaborate with Product, Trust, Compliance, and other key stakeholders to set the product and technical vision and roadmap for coin integration and to successfully execute against the same.
- Actively foster an engineering-wide culture that embodies our values of open communication, collaboration, accountability, craftsmanship, and a client first approach.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of professional experience in software engineering, 3+ years in a managerial role.
- Experience in crypto, professional or personal, or an interest in the same.
- Experience successfully onboarding onto a new organization as a manager.
- Track record of sourcing and hiring top engineering talent, including managerial talent.
- Proven success leading engineering-wide initiatives.
- Demonstrated history of collaborating with product to come up with a product roadmap.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, particularly working with business stakeholders.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of open communication, collaboration, accountability, craftsmanship, and a client first approach. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed finance.