Senior Product Designer
Director of Product Design
About Star Atlas:
Star Atlas is a next-gen MMORPG metaverse emerging from the confluence of the Solana blockchain, Unreal Engine 5’s real-time graphics technology and decentralized financial protocols. Developed by by ATMTA Inc., Star Atlas combines play-to-earn NFT mechanics with an AAA cinematic space-genre experience creating an economy that replicates the tangibility of real world assets and ownership.
- Work on our web, mobile, games, and desktop applications.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver end-to-end user experiences that optimize user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web, desktop & mobile platforms.
- Come up with the best creative and innovative prototypes, approaches, and solutions achieved within timeline and scope.
- Run design sprints, workshops, and user research initiatives.
- Create user flows, journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Work with leadership and cross-functional partners in engineering and operations to determine product requirements.
- Support engineering in implementing designs correctly, including participating in QA, user research, and launch processes.
- Engage in learning the blockchain gaming landscape to understand trends, technical constraints, and emergent best practices
- 4+ years of experience designing and shipping a web/app product for various devices and platforms
- A portfolio or case studies that demonstrates excellence in UI/UX design craftsmanship with a strong command of user experience design, visual design, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Bonus: Experience working in web3, marketplaces, and/or game studios.
- Has shipped multiple products in a UX design-focused role.
- Has experience designing for mobile and touch.
- Thrives working as a member of a cross-functional multidisciplinary team.
- Communicates with authenticity, intention, and curiosity.
- Excited to learn new skills and pitch in, even flexing in ways beyond this role’s core responsibilities.
- Has experience playing games across varied genres.
- Ability to work remotely and be effective.