Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role at glance
As a part of the Marketing Operations team, the Market Research Specialist is responsible for providing support to Paystand’s demand generation efforts by collecting data through research on the Internet. His/her primary role is to assist our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) by researching companies and contacts on the internet and compiling the information into lists.
- Find companies that fit our target market
- Find the decision-makers associated with these companies
- Identify the phone numbers and emails for these contacts
- Compile lists for our SDRs
- Experience in conducting research on the Internet
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Generous PTO (vacations) & sick days.
- Traveling/Yearly company holidays.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Free snacks & paid lunch in the office.
- Mayor Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Stock Options.
- Your own equipment & tools.
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning & education programs.
- Smart, high-achievers, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Availability - Bay area/Scotts Valley, CA. Salt Lake City area, UT. Minneapolis, MN. Austin, TX. Guadalajara area, MX. Hermosillo, MX.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***