Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication. That means dApp users can interact with any asset, any application, on any chain, with one click. You can think of it as Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase, Dragonfly Capital and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and others. Axelar’s team includes experts in distributed systems/cryptography and MIT/Google/Consensys alumni; the co-founders, Sergey Gorbunov and Georgios Vlachos, were founding team members at Algorand.
You will design, develop, maintain, and improve the systems and architecture for our core website and support the development of Axelar applications that can help drive growth for our network and education for the Web3 community on the future of cross-chain and interoperability.
We are looking for someone with a great design eye and a willingness to have design input into what you build.
- At least 3 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Track record of designing, building, and shipping high-quality website applications.
- Understanding of the core principles of the front-end frameworks used Modern React, NextJs, Tailwindcss, Typescript, Rest API.
- High-level understanding of technical SEO and Google Web Vitals.
Good to have:
- Experience with headless CMS (eg: Contentful).
- Experience with GraphQL
- Understanding of Web3 Blockchains
- Bonus cookie if you’re good with product and web design
What will you be doing
- Own the end-to-end website design, development and strategy, from CMS implementation, experimentation and prioritization process.
- Architect reliable, performant, and scalable solutions while optimizing user experience.
- Improve existing features and build new features for a web-based application, building efficient components.
- Build and implement a development frameworks that enables the team to run experiments, understand learnings, and move business metrics.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
- You enjoy being hands on, being a self starter that thrives well in ambiguity.
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes.
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to to do things differently.
- High-level understanding of Web3 and Blockchains.
What’s in it for you
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process.
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase.