At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Digital Currency Group, Genesis Trading, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
As a core member of our mobile team, you will help overhaul our existing mobile app. Your day-to-day will include building and maintaining major features through inception, design, implementation and launch, and working closely with product and engineering disciplines across the company. You will spend the majority of your time breaking down the larger scope of the project to deliver by functionality and business unit, gradually growing and scaling to a fully functional mobile application experience that enables users to trade anywhere with anyone through a streamlined mobile on demand marketplace.
- Architecting and building mobile features in React Native from gathering requirements and scoping user stories to managing a clean codebase
- Ensuring a highly performant and responsive UI
- Work with backend team to integrate APIs with frontend
- Maintaining unit test suites and open-source dependencies
- Keep up-to-date with the latest React releases
- Work with teams across product, engineering, and QA to drive your solution from development to production
- 5+ years of React.js/React Native engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch with a strong engineering team
- Thorough working knowledge of React.js, React Native, and Redux
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with modern mobile UI test automation frameworks (e.g. Appium, Kobiton, testRigor, etc.)
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs and electron build frameworks
- Being nimble and reacting quickly to changing business conditions
- Technical leadership and team-building experience
- Release management experience across various app stories is preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant experience
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm US is an equal opportunity employer.