Magic Eden is the leading community-centric cross-chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
Magic Eden has a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We are inclusive and open. We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow. There is no fear of failure here. We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care. We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Magic Eden is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer that will develop innovative, quality driven software solutions that help address our customers needs while also being passionate about the NFT ecosystem. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work in a customer focused company and have experience building automation systems for infrastructure at a large-scale. You will be working with a team of software engineers to implement and support high volume, high performance client facing applications.
- Automate and streamline operations and our business processes
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Working with our team of software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Identifying technical problems and developing the necessary software updates
- Respond to any incidents promptly and review and follow up on production incidents
- Create, manage, and integrate software to automate and secure public cloud environments
- Bachelor’s degree or above majoring in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools and integration to achieve bi-directional traceability from requirement to code release
- Strong experience implementing and maintaining DevSecOps frameworks from ground up.
- 6-9 years of experience working with distributed infrastructure systems
- Proficient in Bash, YAML, Scripting Languages
- Knowledge in Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS and other cloud infrastructure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you get:
+ A fast-paced and collaborative environment
+ Competitive compensation and equity options
+ Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
+ Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
+ Wellness and work from home allowance
+ Remote-first company
+ 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $120k - $210k. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Magic Eden is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Magic Eden is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please let your Recruiter know. This employer participates in E-Verify