Ultra is launching an innovative PC gaming platform, and ultimately a full entertainment ecosystem.
Our goal is to unify the fragmented gaming industry around one platform. Ultra aggregates all gamers’ activities in one place: from buying, playing and reselling games, to accessing live-streaming platforms, tournaments, reviews and contests, as well as interacting with communities and brands. Our team is currently composed of 90+ full-time members, working across 5 continents.
Ultra’s rapidly expanding Partnership team is looking for a new Games Business Development Specialist focused on adding new titles to Ultra Games’ content portfolio.
You will be sourcing for new gaming partners, guiding them through the sales cycle and showcasing the benefits of working with Ultra. During this process you will come to understand the needs of the partners and develop a mutually beneficial relationship. It’s important to keep track of your various contacts and leads and work together with other internal teams to offer the best experience to our new partners. You will collaborate closely with the Partnership, Marketing, and other Ultra teams in this role.
This role is an amazing opportunity for Business Development professionals with Gaming, Blockchain, Start-up or other tech company experience. Contribute to the game portfolio of Ultra Games and join the company for a new challenge to make a real impact on the platform. You have a strong interest in the gaming industry and would like to influence the gaming world with your ability to expand connections and get partners on board.
With us, you will get a chance to dive into the crypto gaming environment, take an active part in developing and shaping Ultra's processes and standards, and help us deliver the best experience to all our users.
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of experience working in partnership/business development or sales
- Experience in the PC gaming industry (preferred) or in any other technical area (Mobile Gaming, Blockchain, Web3, Fintech, Cryptocurrency etc.)
- Organised in managing leads and dealing with different companies/potential partners
- Comfortable working on different projects in a flexible and fast changing environment
It would be great (but not necessary) if you also have:
- Remote work experience
- Experience working with people at various stages of the sales process and closing the deals, from sourcing to pitching and following up
- An existing Network in the Gaming industry
- Experience or interest in Blockchain and Web3
What you will do
- Your challenges
- You will be part of Ultra Games commercial launch and expanding the game catalogue
- You will not only be talking about Ultra Games, but also about other Ultra products, such as our Tournament platform
- As a member of the Partnership team, you will be working with products that increase in scope and opportunities
Sourcing and contacting new prospective partners Pitching everything Ultra has to offer, focusing specifically on Ultra Games Being involved in the entire sales cycle and recording information in our CRMCollaborating with the Games Account Manager to fully onboard new clientsIdentifying opportunities and possible collaborations
At Ultra, you will:
Get a chance to cooperate with and learn from experienced professionals in the gaming industryParticipate actively in the life of the Partnership teamBe part of a scaling platform and make a real impact on an ecosystem with endless opportunities in the game and Web3 sectorBe able to work remotely on a flexible schedule
What's next ?
- If we select your application, you will start our interview process:
- Meet a Recruiter : Ginta
- Take Home Task
- Meet Janneke, Head of Platform Partnerships
- And finally : meet Douglas and Mathieu, members of the Partnerships team
🌈 Ultra is a true international company currently spread across the globe (Estonia, Belgium, France, Portugal, South Africa, USA, China, Australia…). We thrive off diverse perspectives! We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more! We're committed to giving equal opportunities, and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.