Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. We won’t stop until capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless, and meaningful.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round.
· We are backed by companies such as SGX, Heliconia (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) and Development Bank of Japan Inc..
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
- Work with fund or security issuer on the subscription and redemption of funds or securities
- Work with fund or security issuer to process the entitlement distribution as well as any capital call
- Work with service provider or IRAS on withholding tax calculation, e-filing and payment processing
- Monitor and facilitate regular distributions from underlying base assets or funds
- Perform funds and securities account reconciliation and reporting to issuer(s) and regulator(s)
- Set up issuer fee schedule, and monitor and follow up on due fee invoice payment for distributor and third-party security token issuances
- Maintain promotional campaigns on the ADDX proprietary platform
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures to document operation end-to-end process flows
- Drive multiple projects to improve accuracy of actuals tracking through automation and system interfacing
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders on continuous effort in system enhancement and process improvement to meet increasing volume or new requirements
- Good degree from recognised university
- 3 -7 years of experience working in fund or back-office securities custody operations within fund house, asset servicing firms or similar institutions
- Experience working in a regulated financial institution
- Good working knowledge with both local and international central securities depositories
- Proficiency in Excel & SQL will be a plus
- Experience in preparation of operations procedure document
- Self-starter who exercises initiative, and willingness to take on assignments/tasks and new opportunities to broaden exposure and learning experience
- Perform key responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Essential attributes – data-driven, meticulous, eager-to-learn attitude, good team player, resourcefulness
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.