Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania - all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
Sorare is looking for a Game Operator to join our world-class team. As a Game Operator at Sorare, your primary responsibilities will revolve around the creation and management of recurring fantasy contests with varying rule sets. You will be instrumental in helping to deliver innovative, fun and competitive ways to play our games that consistently challenge and reward our users. The right candidate for this role will be extremely detail oriented and pair excellent organizational skills with a strong technical background. They must have a strategic mindset with a deep understanding of the professional and fantasy sports landscape. Familiarity with digital collectibles is a plus. The Game Operator will work closely with all aspects of the business, so the ideal candidate must be a great collaborator comfortable working in a faced paced environment against tight deadlines.
- Create and refine Game Operations processes in support of managing recurring fantasy contests across various game formats
- Develop and implement inclusive, innovative and compelling fantasy gameplay concepts
- Define and analyze contest rewards structures in order to improve the user experience and maintain a healthy game economy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage gameplay promotions and drive fan engagement
- Monitor competitive and complementary fantasy game products with an eye towards continual improvement of the Sorare gameplay experience
- Partner closely with Design, Engineering and Data teams to contribute to the overarching product strategy and direction of the organization
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Focus on becoming a data-driven organization. Capture data to prove impact of the work and formulate strategic proposals to continue to add value to the bottom line
- Delight millions of users with our product experience
- Create an iconic brand that will bring crypto to mainstream users
- 2+ years of operational experience working in a virtual or fantasy gaming environment (or relevant industry)
- Deep knowledge of professional sports and/or the fantasy sports industry
- Solution-oriented with a strategic understanding of the priorities and needs of the business
- A great team player who can build strong cross-functional relationships to achieve our goals
- Familiarity with Amplitude, Google Analytics or equivalent reporting tools
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment; with the desire to reduce ambiguity to drive results
- Well-organized and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.