is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1
at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives
of leading organizations.
As Alchemy's first Growth Engineering hire, you will have the opportunity to lead growth and engineering efforts within the company. This position is critical as we are an 0 to 1, product-focused growth group — this means we need a visionary and rockstar engineer to solve complex engineering projects and build awesome products.
You’ll be a key part of our small, but mighty growth team that is responsible for growing Alchemy as sustainably and quickly as possible. You'll be working closely with our world-class product, engineering, design, and sales teams to drive the launch and adoption of products that serve millions of users globally today. You’ll immediately have impact: you’ll solve developer pain points, pioneer new blockchain experiences, and help bring blockchain to the next billion people.
- Lead growth engineering efforts through each step of the funnel to drive customer growth across all channels
- Define and own the end-to-end development of user-facing features for blockchain developers
- Uphold best practices around code quality and API design
- Drive and own growth experiments
- Evaluate lift vs impact trade-offs in making data-driven analyses and decisions
- Articulate roadmap clearly to wider team
- Collaborate with teammates working on design, growth and blockchain infrastructure
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of software engineering background, with full-stack / front-end experience
- Proficiency with TypeScript, React (or equivalent), NodeJS, and the tooling supporting a modern web development stack
- Strong product sense
- Experience owning, shipping, and iterating on user-facing products and web applications with large user bases
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Capability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
Nice to Haves:
- Growth engineering experience
- Web3 experience
- Founded a company
- Open-sourced / distributed side projects
- Experience in startups
- SQL experience