What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolution the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re just getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You'll Do
Smart Contract Audit
- Running Audit Automated Tools.
- Performing manual smart code analysis and tool-assisted security reviews of smart contracts on public blockchain (Solidity).
- Writing audit report.
Application Security Task
- Protecting business application from security attacks by developing, inserting, and testing security components that make an application more secure.
- Working with development teams to ensure security of backend applications;
- Taking proactive steps (constant and dynamic app security testing) to discover vulnerabilities and patch them before hackers get a chance to exploit them.
- Working with DevOps trams to design and implement security of infrastructure
- Setting up security control measures and implement different types of application security.
- Set up monitoring to help identify culprits in case of a data breach and to keep track of application’s behaviour.
- Preventing attackers from accessing information they are not authorised to see, especially with data in transit.
- Running security test to reveal application vulnerabilities.
What You'll Need
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related discipline;
- At least 3-4 years of experience in hand-on security tasks;
- Experience either with web application penetration testing or with Solidity security reviews or equivalent experience;
- Being able to expand knowledge and skill into adjacent areas, described above.
What We Expect
- Passionate in learning the latest technologies;
- Passionate in producing large-scale systems for complex business solutions;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Does the above sound interest to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested candidates can send an applications with a detailed resume, current and expected salary, and availability to us.