Our metaverse group helps our partners realise their metaverse ambitions. The team’s expertise encompasses creative (concept and design), production (art and content), engineering (game development and Web3) and operations (dev and live).
At Improbable, you’ll collaborate with some of the best in the industry. Together, you’ll create unique, tailored experiences that stretch the boundaries of what’s possible in digital spaces and virtual worlds – and help define what the metaverse can be.
- Create high quality UI Art within industry standard timelines.
- Deliver the required concept related tasks to the quality set by the UI Art leadership in a dependable and professional fashion.
- Design user interface and HUD display systems that are visually appealing, intuitive and effective.
- Read and understand all game design documentation in order to understand the intended user experience.
- Develop concepts for in-game menus with focus on functionality and user flow.
- Apply and maintain a consistent artistic standard for the entire interface of a project and respect brand guidelines in conjunction with the Art Director.
- Understand and respect technical constraints of the platform.
- Make sure that all game information is clearly, consistently and relevantly conveyed through the various user interfaces.
Why You're Made For This:
- A strong understanding of UI/UX design experience in AAA, indie, or mod games.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with other designers, artists and engineers to ensure delivery of the best possible User Experience.
- Ability to design UI flow and layout in conjunction with discipline leads.
- Expertise in graphic design and motion graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects (preferred) etc...
- Unreal Engine or other commercial game engines experience (preferred).
- University or college diploma in graphic and multimedia design or equivalent work experience (preferred).