As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore, and Tokyo. We are backed by Evolution Equity Partners, SoftBank, SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget - personal growth is important to us all.
The impact you will have:
You will join our global Commercial team, and champion uncovering and developing new customer relationships across the US region. As a Government Sales Executive you will become an expert in Elliptic’s value proposition, helping build our revenues with government bodies (central government, law enforcement and regulators) understand and navigate the impacts of increased adoption of digital assets.
You will manage the full sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying leads, negotiating terms, developing custom proposals and closing business to ultimately deliver profitable revenue growth and exceed your targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a role where you can make an impact not just on the company you work for but also on the market you work in. Fascinating and challenging work is the norm - working at Elliptic is never boring!
What you’ll do:
- Develop net new business and cross sell opportunities
- Build out strategic market penetration plan, prospect, and manage full sales cycle
- Prospect and generate high quality leads
- Develop custom proposals based on customer requirements
- Conduct presentations and product demos
- Negotiate terms and close the business
- As applicable, work alongside our Customer Engagement team to develop deeper relationships and upsell to set and hit aggressive revenue goals
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Can understand how compliance of digital assets fit into public sector plans
- You have experience of selling into central government, law enforcement and regulators.
- Have the ability to analyse data to identify market trends and opportunities for cryptocurrency and compliance
- Can evaluate customer needs and preferences in relation to pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are addressed in commercial proposals
- Have a collaborative mindset
- Address problems immediately and can work across functions to solve problems
- Enjoy working with pace and energy, building team spirit and cultivating unity and commitment among the team
- Have an understanding of complex B2B sales methodologies
- Are flexible, adaptable and comfortable with changing priorities
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years full sales cycle experience selling SaaS solutions to public sector entities
- Strong outbound prospecting skills, with track record of generating net new business
- Demonstrated track record of success and quota over achievement - top 10% performer at your last company
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneur’s mindset. You’re comfortable creating value in a low structure environment while being agile and resilient
- Interest and curiosity about digital assets and the crypto economy
Bonus Points for:
- Intimate understanding of AML/KYC and Forensics space, either in cryptocurrency or traditional financial environments
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to government/public sector.
- Borderline obsession with emerging technology
Let’s get to the good stuff: besides being part of an incredible team, what does joining Elliptic mean for you?
- You’ll be paid a competitive salary, along with Share Options
- As well as a work pension scheme, enhanced parental leave, and 25 days holiday, you’ll also get a day off to celebrate your birthday - have a drink for us!
- We take your physical and mental health seriously - that’s why we provide private healthcare (we use Vitality) and access to Spill Mental Health Support, as well as a $500 work-from-home budget to make that home office extra comfy
- You’ll be working with top-of-the-range equipment, with access to our snazzy office (with unlimited snacks, and lunch on us every other Wednesday), plus quarterly off-sites including an annual company offsite in a fantastic location (our 2022 offsite is in sunny Portugal!)
- Your personal development is important to us, so you’ll have a $1000 annual budget to use, not just on professional qualifications, but on anything that pushes you towards your goals. You’ll also have access to a LinkedIn Learning subscription
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.