Archblock bridges institutional capital to DeFi’s modern financial infrastructure. As a core TrueFi contributor, Archblock brings institutional lenders and fund managers on-chain to make global lending more transparent, effective, and accessible.
Archblock has incubated DeFi’s first credit protocol TrueFi, now with nearly $2 billion in originations and a perfect record of repayments, as well as a suite of popular stablecoins including TrueUSD, which today moves billions of dollars globally every month.
Archblock has offices in Ireland and Poland, with a remote US team concentrated across San Francisco and New York.
Archblock, Poland is looking for a Team Leader / Senior Software Engineer
Note: We don’t expect you to know all the technologies, rather we expect you to learn and have a fundamental engineering background.
- Solid experience with Python and web development
- Experienced in TypeScript (React & Node.js)
- Would like to participate in blockchain projects and develop their skills toward blockchain technology,
- Knowledge of algorithms, databases, design patterns, integration/unit tests and refactoring,
- Looking to progress their career and lead a small team of Developers
- Minimum C1 level of English skills,
You’ll score additional points if you:
Have led a team beforeHave experience with AWS deploymentsWorked with microservices previously Know something about blockchain, if not - don’t worry, we’ll draw you into our world,Graduated from a Technical University in Computer Science or related fields.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about Archblock