Flipside Crypto is a rapidly-scaling startup servicing the web3 ecosystem, with a substantial investment in data across the length and breadth of web3. Flipside has built the world's best, most robust, most comprehensive crypto data asset that is in demand from both web2 and web3 organizations. We are now adding our first sales professional to co-own the growth of our Enterprise Data product. As Flipside’s first sales hire for enterprise data, you will own a revenue target, the account base, and lead all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, partner strategy, evaluation, close and ongoing account management.
In partnership with Finance, Marketing and our Data teams you will help define and grow the market for Enterprise Data sales. You will be responsible for establishing sales processes, identifying market opportunities, and winning new accounts. There are a wide range of opportunities to pursue, you will help surface these and prioritize which segments of the market have the most potential. We have a strong partnership with Snowflake, you will be a key member of the team maximizing the value of this partnership.
This position reports to the CEO while we establish our Enterprise Data team. This Enterprise Data team also includes executive leadership from Finance and Marketing, as well as team members from analytics, product, and engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Identify sales opportunities in the market and develop strategies for engagement, deal structuring, and deal closure.
- Work cross-functionally in the org to develop our go to market process and materials and to move deals along.
- Shape deal structures, build proposals and present opportunities to prospects.
- Partner with our Operations & Strategy and Finance teams to define pricing, packaging, growth targets and sales operations.
- Win deals, hit your revenue target.
What You Bring
- A proven track record of business development and sales success at high-growth software companies.
- Ability to be independent, and experience in an earlier-stage start-up is a must.
- Enterprise Data sales experience is a must; experience selling to C-level executives and to technical buyers is preferred.
- Very strong written & analytical skills, and ability to leverage and apply sales methodologies to an evolving customer base.
- Excellent selling and presentation skills, with high rates of success.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexible working in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to develop end-to-end proposals, ability to manage entire start to finish contract-to-close process.
- Ability to understand data structures, technical concepts & processes; experience with concepts and knowledge of data analytics is a significant plus.
- “Get stuff done” attitude – willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with all sorts of stakeholders across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done.
Check us out👇
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.