Optimus Cards UK Ltd. is looking for a Senior Temenos / T24 Software Engineer to join the team. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity where you’ll get to work in a very friendly environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented, and growing team - combining the latest technologies, agile methods of working, whilst always striving for the best solution.
About Optimus Cards UK Ltd.
Optimus Cards UK Ltd is an Electronic Money Institution authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK under the E-money regulations. We are a Principal member of Mastercard. Our business is providing white label card solutions to regulated and non-regulated entities and we issue prepaid cards and debit cards on behalf of our clients. Optimus is a leader in white label solutions, a dynamic, fast-growing, business, and our client base is varied, counting Credit Unions, fintechs, crypto platforms and UK branches of international banks amongst their number.
What you’ll be doing:
- Spearheading the analysis and design of technical solutions to the functional and technical requirements in the Temenos /T24 core banking system.
- Performing development (coding, unit testing, packaging, deployment, etc.) and any other responsibilities (SIT/UAT support, training, etc.) as defined in the SOW of a project/assignment, or as assigned by the Head of Product & Technology / Lead T24 Developer / Software Engineer etc..
- Ensuring the completeness and timeliness of the delivery in accordance with the SOW and/or project plan provided by the Head of Product & Technology / Lead T24 Developer / Software Engineer etc..
- Providing leadership, training and guidance to junior T24 developers.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years of total experience in T24.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an implementation, software or test engineer in a recent release of Temenos T24.
- Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of multiple T24 core business and technical modules, Infobasic and Java programming, Unix shell scripting, SQL.
- Candidate must be familiar with waterfall and agile methodology, TAFC and TAFJ.
- Candidate must have knowledge of revision control systems.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of standard development pipelines, including build and other automation tools.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, be a team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams, and have a great attitude.
- Candidate must be fluent in written an oral English.
What we have to offer you:
- An amazing work environment in a company that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep innovating and challenging each day.
- Growth and career opportunities, and the chance to be proactive and creative.
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers you great benefits.
- Open and transparent culture - we get together weekly to share updates, strategic plans and engage with each other informally over food and drinks.
- Interesting events that keep you connected with the team and celebrate our success.
- Leading and building on an existing team.
This position is a hybrid role, with the flexibility to work from home, and our offices in Brighton and Central London.
Be part of a great company that is revolutionizing the financial services. Apply now!
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, and any other protected classes. Difference makes us stronger and better - together.