About the company
Zero Hash is a trailblazing company that facilitates the storage of digital assets, on and off-chain settlement, and verifiable proof of assets for transactions. We’re backed by Point72 Ventures, Bain Capital, NYCA Partners, DriveWealth, Struck Capital, TradeStation, and tastyworks.
Our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We empower companies to offer a suite of digital assets, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross-border payments, and eliminate complexity in moving assets for the world’s largest liquidity providers.
About the role
The Client Services team at Zero Hash acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and partner, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for onboarding new businesses, preserving current business, facilitating daily operations, and opening doors for additional opportunities. The team is currently split into three verticals: Platform Solutions, Settlement Operations, and Customer Experience.
Implementations manage the full post-sales engagement with the customer, leading the implementation process and owning the post-deployment relationship. The Implementation Manager also works closely with Client Services to roll out complex new use cases and new projects with existing customers. Successful candidates will be excited by the challenges of learning a highly technical product, leading complex implementation projects, building relationships with customers, and driving real improvement in customer operations through our solutions.
This role reports to the Head of Implementations.
- Work closely with customers to build and execute effective onboarding project plans for new implementations; monitor project timelines and ensure milestones are met
- Act as the liaison between customers and Zero Hash during implementation to investigate and prioritize issues, remove project blockers, elicit feedback, and present customers with new opportunities
- Lead the post-sale engagement, retention, and growth of your customers partnered closely with the Strategic Account Manager
- Consult regularly with customers to fully understand their needs and solve their pain points, building rapport with key stakeholders at all levels (including C-level)
- Monitor customer health to stay ahead of challenges and continually expand product adoption
- Build product expertise by engaging with the product, investigating technical concepts, and actively seeking deeper product understanding
- Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS as customer success / implementation manager / technical project management / technical account management / technological consulting, specifically within onboarding and implementation of software.
- Professional experience at a SaaS fintech company (e.g. banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as-a-service, payment-as-a-service business)
- Strong project management skills with experience leading complex projects involving large, multi-layer teams with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze client needs to drive additional value
- Collaborate with the sales team by identifying and driving cross-selling opportunities
- Becoming familiar with our offerings and staying apprised of the marketplace
- Drive a seamless client experience by working cross-functionally with sales, product, and client service teams
- Manage customer relationships and escalations through a solution-oriented approach
- Maintain customer satisfaction by engaging appropriate stakeholders, removing roadblocks, and advocating internally to drive product initiatives
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with web APIs, you understand web architecture and how data passes between systems.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated, and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
The Zero Hash Culture
All employees at Zero Hash are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.