We are a passionate young team on the mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so we are building a crucial piece of cross-blockchain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to coexist and serve differents needs. Apart from the tech we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible for everyone.
As a Senior Backend Engineer you'll help us to gather and organize data and building a foundation for our smart routing backend and thus, core product. You'll aggregate data from the most important protocols in Web 3 - DEXes, DEX aggregators and bridges across multiple blockchain ecosystems.
- You'll gather and analyze pricing information across many core protocols in decentralized finance
- You'll help planning and building our core data & data processing architecture
- You'll provide a clean API for other developers and our frontends
- You'll build out infrastructure to connect with different blockchains and interact with their APIs
- 4+ years of Typescript and Node.js development experience
- Solid knowledge of the blockchain space, DeFi protocols and the EVM
- Interest in the cross-chain landscape of bridges and DEXes
- A communicative team player - we avoid meetings as much as possible, but we expect transparent and pro-active communication and offer full freedom in return
- Drive to write modular, readable code and think about scalability
- Ideally some interest in or first experience with Rust, Go or Solidity
We take the best person with the right skills, then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
Flexible time management:
We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed appointments every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.