Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Bitpanda White Label is our B2B offering which allows our institutional clients to accelerate their digital transformation by offering a completely digital trading platform to their customers. By leveraging our next generation API's, traditional banks and next generation FinTechs are able to seamlessly offer their clients access to trading crypto, stocks, ETFs and metals, all the while maintaining their own branding and user experience.
Partner with the success team to drive a culture of best in class technical support, curiosity, continuous improvement and data driven decision making for our Bitpanda-WhiteLabel B2B2C solution. This role is for someone who likes to build processes that will help scale our support structure, build technical relationships with strategic customers, and has a start up mentality around ensuring all gaps are covered to offer world class technical support satisfaction
What you’ll do
- Lead technical relationship and proactive health monitoring for strategic partners including technical onboarding of new features and product API releases post service launch / go-live
- Host technical training, track bugs and platform JIRA issues resolution, aligning with partner success on communication strategy and providing feedback to improve the product
- SLA management for Whitelabel partners, aligning with customer care and service delivery for our B2B solution, continuously providing feedback on how we can improve and scale the support flow
- Assist with technical documentation and trainings, internal technical knowledge base and partner facing technical documentation as needed
- Collaborate with tools (Tableau, Metabase & Zendesk Explore dashboards, as well as dedicated zendesk partner portals) and help in the hiring process as we grow the team
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS technical support B2B organisations and enjoys working cross functionally to support customers
- Experience working with APIs, testing, implementing and troubleshooting. Leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on value around end user adoption, experience and scalability, that the proposed technical solutions offer
- Initiative and motivation to tackle things on your own, and the flexibility to work well in a high-growth, fast changing environment
- Creative problem solver and team player with key values around collaboration and accountability. Extremely proactive, highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Nice to have: experience in a fintech organisation, experience with Zendesk, Tableau and Metabase, and a second speaking language
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.