Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you.
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
You want to work in the blockchain and you believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time; you know that reconciling production with development is full of technical challenges. You have a drive for automation as well as creative debugging skills.
For this vacancy, we are seeking a senior engineer (over 7 years of experience) with strong practical experience in software development and in managing development teams. You will lead a team of highly skilled engineers to help building the next generation digital platform to trade, invest and protect digital assets.
- act as a technical leader and as an "enabler" (team lead) for a development team
- work closely with stakeholders to ensure product requirements are understood and the roadmap is delivered on time with the expected high level of quality
- perform technical analysis and design of requirements
- write clean, modular, maintainable, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- take full ownership of the product from design to implementation, documentation, deployment, operation and support
- solid software developer experience (Golang, Java), good understanding of the cloud native ecosystem
- solid experience with modern software development practises (continuous delivery, deployment, testing, etc..)
- solid experience with software architecture and system architecture
- proven experience in managing a development team (as a tech lead or team lead)
- experience with Linux, networking, security, cryptography, distributed systems, distributed databases
- experience with productive containerized runtime (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker, CRI-O) and software defined infrastructure (Ansible, Terraform) is a plus
- experience with Angular, TypeScript or Flutter is a plus
- ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- a sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- focus on quality and simplicity, sweat the details, and delight our users
- motivated to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Participation in events (team, company, conferences, etc.)
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will only consider direct applications from Swiss or European candidates wishing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.