At TRON, we are at the forefront of creating value, publicizing innovation, and sharing products that people love. Our team is passionate about creating compelling stories that inspire and help people connect. We collaborate closely with designers, software engineers, data analysts, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences. Our work touches millions while exemplifying a fundamental principle: “Focus on the user, and all else will follow.”
Our development team is looking for a strong Developer Trainer to support Web3 Developer Workshops. This person will be responsible for understanding various product development environments, continuous integration/deployment systems, testing environments, production environments, and overall development strategies. The candidate must be comfortable leading other team members as we scale. The ideal candidate is strong technically, has led teams in the past, has helped ship and maintain web2 and web3 apps, and has a passion for blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Experience & Responsibilities:
- Experience in the general Web3 ecosystem - TVM/EVM development experience required.
- Development experience on TRON, BTTC, ETH, BNB, etc., will be considered.
- Experience with Web2 and Web3 development environments and the ability to break concepts down for new/inexperienced developers.
- We have multiple in-house and external organizations with which you’ll be in partnership. Collaborating with different groups (product, creative, and other engineering teams) is key to success.
- Capable of doing a Web3 workshop presentation
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing vendors and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
Who You Are
- A degree holder in Computer Science, a related discipline, or experience to offset this.
- 3+ years of web2 development experience.
- 1+ years of web3 development experience.
- Having publicly-viewable applications and being able to step through your DevOps implementation considerations will be required.
- Participation in - or a passion for - the web3 ecosystem is important.
- Total understanding of blockchain infrastructure management (nodes, etc.)
- Experience with agile project management processes.
- Experienced and comfortable with remote team dynamics, processes, and tools (Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- Passionate for blockchain, web3, and decentralizing the web; understand and agree with TRON’s mission, values, and team culture.
The estimated range for this role is 90,000-110,000.