Social Media Intern
CoinRoutes Inc provides algorithmic trading tools for buying and selling Crypto-Assets more efficiently, ushering in a new era of decentralized finance. Our Clients & Investors are some of the largest Crypto Funds & Trading firms
Location: Miami, Florida
The Social Media Intern supports the product and sales to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns on social media to boost brand engagement and increase revenue.
We are looking for a creative social media intern to work in our marketing department. The social media intern is responsible for creating social media posts, assisting to develop and manage social media calendars and work with the marketing and sales teams to brainstorm compelling social media campaigns.
To be successful in this role the candidate must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms and be facile in creating static and digital social media content. A good social media intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Primary Job Duties:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Assists with content capture in various CoinRoutes Campaigns
- Ability to take captured content and create compelling social media posts and videos.
- Create social media graphics
- Help create and edit short-form videos from podcasts, Tik-Tok, Reels, and Youtube shorts
- Write social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience
- Assist weekly and monthly social media calendars to promote company brands across all social media platforms.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Assists Marketing Team in social scheduling, engagement, and reporting
- Perform social media marketing research
- Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
- Ensure brand message is consistent
- 1-2 years’ experience in social media, copywriting, marketing, or relevant coursework
- Facile engagement across all social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter and emerging social platforms)
- Proficiency or ability to quickly learn social media management platforms
- Strong communication and copywriting capabilities
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to generate unique and creative ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced/startup environment
- Fluent in English
- Must be willing to work in the office. Location near downtown Miami area.
CoinRoutes is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring the best people regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.