What is Burnt?
Burnt is a Web3 Foundry. The team is a collective of relentless engineers, designers, strategists, and creatives seeking to advance models of ownership, for the individual and the collective, by any means necessary.
Burnt integrates and partners with like-minded entities to build infrastructure, products, and experiences that close the gap between creative freedom and financial autonomy.
What is XION?
Burnt is building XION, the first crypto-abstracted layer 1 blockchain specifically built for consumer adoption designed to reach billions of non-technical users.
XION allows the development of next-generation mass-market projects with full native account abstraction including MPC security and seamless email login, mobile support, lightning-fast gasless transactions, native on & off ramps, global direct credit/debit card purchasing, fiat denomination, includes native interoperability with 50+ other networks, and more.
You will help build groundbreaking decentralized applications from the ground up, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption.
- Develop decentralized web3 infrastructure and applications
- Support front-end applications and user experience
- Participate in and own choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Work autonomously within a high-performing team
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Proven ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
- Highly autonomous, strong communication and collaboration within team
- Understanding of API design & implementation
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
Our Tech Stack:
- Backend: NodeJS, Typescript, GraphQL, Postgres
- Web3 Platform: Cosmos-SDK (Golang), CosmWasm (Rust)
- Infrastructure: AWS
As we are still a lean engineering team, we are looking for engineers willing to take on multiple roles. When applying, please include which of the following skillsets you believe you would be able to bring to the table most rapidly:
1. Typescript + React
2. Smart contract development
Benefits of working at Burnt include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.