We are a full stack cryptocurrency trading entity. We have our own proprietary latency sensitive trading system, sophisticated trading algorithms and execution platform. We have access to all major cryptocurrency exchanges globally.
We provide an institutional grade market making service to token projects, exchanges by providing consistent support and resistant liquidity in requested markets. Overall, we tend to keep market-neutral in order to thrive in any market conditions.
About the role:
Anti Capital is seeking an accomplished Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our growing and high-caliber team of developers. This role can sit in our NYC office. For North American applicants, you must be able to relocate to the NYC office.
- Work on a small team developing and operating public and internal end-to-end financial web applications.
- The role will focus on the front end, but a strong understanding of web application architecture is necessary.
- Execute code reviews, A/B testing, and forums for internal and external client feedback.
Who you are:
- 5~10 years of experience developing complex financial web applications
- Backend kills include general language knowledge, web communication protocols, API design, database connection, and queries, data structure design skills, and end-to-end understanding of data flow from database to frontend
- Experience handling A/B testing and gathering internal and external client feedbackPassionate self-starter looking to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven a strong interest in blockchain, cefi, defi, and crypto trading in general
- Represents the values of the company and is a key member of the team.
- Excellent written and spoken English, any other languages will be a plus
- Must be based in North America
- Highly competitive salary and semi-annual performance-based bonuses
- US H1B working visa sponsorship of any qualified candidates if needed
- US green card sponsorship after one full year of employment if needed
- Team-wide career skills improvement workshops
- Team outing events and team dinners throughout the year in New York and Taipei
- Well-stocked office kitchen
- Company PTO
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.