We are a full stack cryptocurrency trading entity. We have our own proprietary latency sensitive trading system, sophisticated trading algorithms and execution platform. We have access to all major cryptocurrency exchanges globally.
We provide an institutional grade market making service to token projects, exchanges by providing consistent support and resistant liquidity in requested markets. Overall, we tend to keep market-neutral in order to thrive in any market conditions.
Anti Capital is seeking a Quantitative Researcher to join our growing and high-caliber CEX market-making team. This role must sit in our NYC office.
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency crypto trading and market-making algorithms
- Exploring trading ideas by analyzing market data and market micro-structure for patterns
- Creating tools to analyze data for patterns
- Contributing to libraries of analytical computations to support market data analysis and trading
- Developing, augmenting, and calibrating exchange simulators
- A PhD/Master from a top-tier university
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques (auto-regression, auto-correlation, and Principal Component Analysis)
- Solid data-mining and analysis skills, including experience dealing with a large amount of data/tick data
- Familiarity with signal generation and statistical models
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++, MATLAB, and R
- Highly competitive salary and semi-annual performance-based bonuses
- US working visa sponsorship of any qualified candidates if needed
- US green card sponsorship after one full year of employment if needed
- Team-wide career skills improvement workshops
- Team outing events and team dinners throughout the year in New York and Taipei
- Well-stocked office kitchen
- Please do not apply if you're looking for contract work
- You must be able to legally work in our NYC office, although we can provide US working visa sponsorship
- Please ensure you meet the required experience section prior to applying
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.