At Altoros we drive digital transformation to the highest levels of excellence and performance, our team of experts and our cloud partners are the key to our success story.
As a DevOps Engineer at Altoros, you will be a trusted advisor leading the cloud transformation journey of our customers by sharing your expertise in deploying, integrating, optimizing, automating, and adopting advanced cloud-based solutions.
Training, enablement, and mentorship are at the core of our business. This focus not only forms the cornerstone of our customer engagement, but also drives employee development. By joining our team, you will be continuously evolving and strengthening your skills with mentorship from your peers, and creating that same learning experience with Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers.
How you will make an impact
● Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
● Automate and improve development and release processes
● Test and examine code written by others and analyze results
● Spearhead the cloud deployment and integration of newly developed and existing applications into private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
● Provide the highest level of technical consultation on cloud architecture using your strong technical expertise and customer service orientation.
What you need to succeed
● Experience Implementing DevOps practices in an enterprise environment.
● A passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world’s largest and most important organizations.
● Strong presentation and communication skills.
● You possess a natural ability to build and nurture good relationships with your clients. ● Communicating effectively with different stakeholders, both technical and business comes naturally to you.
● Knowledge of the key concepts of cloud-native architectures
● Solid understanding of software development life cycle in the cloud
Your technical background
- 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 2 years of expertise in K8s (EKS preferred) from kubectl + Terraform
- 2 years experience releasing updates to K8s and workloads
- 2 years experience with Git CLI + GitHub
- 2 years of experience with Istio
- Strong experience with Terraform Open Source or Enterprise, Terraform Module and Private Registry
- Experience with AWS native services
- Experience with Azure
- Strong troubleshooting skills in Linux environments
- Strong knowledge of common application and security protocols
- Implementing and migrating to AWS Lambda (serverless) architectures
- Container orchestration via Docker/ECS/K8s+K8s Operator
- Linux Shell Scripting (preferred Bash)
Your working experience
● With large and highly secure enterprise environments
● Designing, implementing, and running cloud-native microservices
● Developing fully native AWS cloud services
● Designing, implementing, and running CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
● In continuous deployment for both web and IOS mobile applications
Benefits and perks of working with us
● Remote work
● Competitive salary
● 3% annual contribution to your 401k
● Silver tier health insurance, vision and dental plan for you and your dependent family members
● 27 days of PTO
● Flexible working hours
● All relevant certifications and training are fully covered by us ● A friendly close-knit team
We come from different backgrounds but loving what we do is what makes us unique and brings us together. We thrive by building meaningful relationships with respect, equality, and integrity.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. Based on this premise, all applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Interested? Apply here