We’re like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com - the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the world’s best teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since we’re looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world's first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
- Role will be split 70/30 between PR & social workstreams
- Support the global communications team in its day-to-day work
- Work with the Global Head of PR and Senior Communications Manager to develop and execute the corporate communications social media strategy
- Support the development of global content, including press releases, social posts & interview responses
- Help to maintain a library of developed messaging and Q&A material
- Support the end-to-end process of blog content production and social media content from key senior spokespeople
- Support the implementation of media relations strategies & monthly PR activity
- Maintain the global content & team content calendars
- Manage the delivery of a weekly team update email, liaising across the team to source updates
- Manage monthly team reporting, liaising across the team as required
- Day-to-day management of media monitoring
- Help to maintain the global spokespeople matrix
- Support with reputation management: issues and crisis handling and monitoring
- Support regions with new media enquiries across trade and national media – both print and online
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent relevant work experience
- A passion for PR and/or corporate communications
- Passion and or experience in sports and technology is a bonus
- Strong writing, editing, and spoken communication skills
- Strong organizational and desk researching skills
- English language required at a professional level (written and spoken)
- Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, language skills a bonus
- Proactive and diligent
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Creative thinker able to bring ideas to the team
- Ambitious, adaptable, and ready to learn
- Eager to expand PR and communications skills
- This is a global role in a fast-growing and fast-moving company and industry, you will get exposure to a broad range of PR & Communication
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work for a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
Our interview phase is a 3-step process where you’ll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too.
From HR right through to your team lead, we need this process to work both ways: It's not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the world’s best teams? Are you happy to try, fail and bounce back? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?
We’ve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all - flexibility.
Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, we’ll gain you.