We are building out multiple new divisions and seeking a “roll up your sleeves” and startup attitude to prepare for our next phase of growth on our Elite Security Advisory Team. Culture is a top priority in our 100% distributed, remote organization of 60+ elite security engineers. We value independence, learning, never before confronted challenges, and the ability to make big impacts in cutting-edge technologies.
- Understand Halborn’s services and product portfolio and clearly articulate to critical customers how various elements of the portfolio meet the specific needs of the client(s).
- Perform requirements analysis, qualification of opportunities and lead solution development efforts aligning with Halborn's portfolio.
- Qualify, prescribe and scope security services for client needs.
- Effectively work with clients to develop security strategies and define roadmaps to execute on security strategies aligned with their business goals, budgetary spend, and metrics based on the return of investment.
- Seamlessly transition engagements over to relevant Halborn practice or Halborn labs for execution.
- Maintain advisory relationships with key stakeholders at clients by providing thought leadership, support, information, and guidance in conjunction with their overall needs.
- Review client projects or platforms and analyze their security measures, identify gaps and vulnerabilities, recommend countermeasures and mitigations.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding cyber security and secure development practices to clients.
- Conduct technical demonstrations and engage in pre-sales efforts when required.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and news in order to provide thought leadership, support, analysis and guidance to clients
- Build and maintain effective relationships with peers, various internal teams, and external partners.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Cyber security, Network Security Engineering, or a related field is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in cyber security or security engineering.
- 3+ years of experience as a solutions architect or security architect with advisory experience across multiple security domains.
- Thorough understanding of the cyber industry landscape, services, and products.
- Strong understanding of enterprise blockchain concepts, and the similarities and differences with alternative blockchains
- Knowledge and application of secrets management, data encryption, key management, PKI, distributed ledgers and tokenization
- Experience with leading penetration tests, red team exercises, bug bounty programs, or CTFs.
- Experience performing threat modeling, analyzing system architecture, familiarity with application vulnerabilities including OWASP top 10.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with senior executives/stakeholders and facilitate high-level technical discussions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to quickly learn and digest any issue encountered.
- Strong presentation, written & verbal communication skills including whiteboard sessions and technical presentations.
- Experience with Linux platforms.
- Ability to work in a highly adaptable and nimble team environment with responsive communication.
- Familiarity with Web3, DeFi protocols, Cryptocurrency, EVM, DAOs, and NFTs.
- Strong interest in securing logic and applications that will accelerate the adoption of the decentralized future.
- CCSSA, CISSP, or other relevant security certifications are a plus.