Abacus Works is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on Hyperlane, an interoperability protocol.
The Hyperlane protocol provides an on-chain API for smart contract developers to send information securely from one chain to another. With Hyperlane, developers can connect their applications across a growing set of blockchains, abstracting away the complexity of interoperability to offer their users a seamless and unified experience between blockchains.
In this role you will
- Build out core functionality of the protocol (e.g. interchain gas payments)
- Develop libraries, APIs, services, and documentation for developers building with Hyperlane (e.g. an interchain block explorer)
- Deploy and maintain on and off-chain production services
For this role you have or are:
- 2+ years of experience working with Ethereum or similar blockchain-based smart contract platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate independently under uncertainty
- Strong sense of initiative and ownership
- The drive, intensity, and motivation to perform at a world class level
- Are a crypto native
- BONUS: Experience working on developer products
Annual Salary Range: $100-250k