Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
Xapo Bank is the first product of its kind: a platform that bridges the gap between crypto and traditional banking services. Headquartered in Gibraltar, we are regulated and authorised as a credit institution to provide fiat related services and in addition, Xapo VASP is regulated and authorised as a Distributed Ledger Technology Provider to provide crypto services. We offer secure, seamless access to US Dollar and Bitcoin, all accessible from our mobile based Xapo Banking App. Xapo holds one of the largest Bitcoin reserves in the world and liquid assets, all of which provide an additional layer of protection to our members.
Our beginning: A world that enjoys economic freedom and wealth protection, no matter where you live or who is running your country. This is the dream that drove Wences Casares, our Founder and Chairman, to quietly transform the world of private banking.
Growing up in Argentina in the 1980s, Wences saw his family’s life savings wiped out three times by events beyond their control. This inability to control or protect their own finances left a lasting legacy. Years later, when Bitcoin came along, Wences saw an extraordinary opportunity to create a fairer, and totally secure system that would allow ambitious individuals to truly realise their potential.
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success.
To aid us in our strategy and initiatives, the Regional Marketing Lead - Africa will be responsible for designing and managing the delivery of marketing programmes and plans that support member acquisition, retention, and engagement across African markets.
The VP of Marketing shares their thoughts on the Xapo Bank expansion plan into the Africa markets and all the exciting initiatives within the team: "As Xapo embarks on our aggressive expansion plan into emerging markets, we will always stay focused on our vision and never lose sight of what is most important — having a customer first mindset that creates value for our members, partners, and employees (Xapiens)."
- Support the VP of Marketing to execute the African markets marketing strategy through marketing initiatives that raise awareness, educate and drive the customer lifecycle.
- The primary accountability of this role is to plan and execute marketing strategies and programmes with a particular focus on content development, to deliver customer and business outcomes. This includes planning, supporting and executing projects related to our private and investment banking products.
- Geographical Remit: Regional (African Markets).
- The incumbent is accountable to the VP of Marketing and is responsible for executing customer-focused marketing campaigns to support the objectives and ambitions of the Global Growth Marketing strategy and plan, in turn driving B2C revenue targets.
- This role is part of the go-to-market strategy focusing on supporting the strategic and member growth priorities across African markets.
- The incumbent will deliver this through unlocking market opportunities through insights, marketing science, data and analytics, creativity and innovation.
- The incumbent must support achievement of the Xapo Bank vision, values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
- Modern Marketing professional with understanding of latest developments in the marketing and media world
- Have in depth knowledge of integrated marketing, encompassing traditional, digital and social channels
- Experience in content development and flexing content across marketing channels
- Have a penchant for learning
- Understand the use of data and analytics in deriving customer value
- Have the ability to produce competitor analysis and reports
- Be passionate about the customer and be obsessed with customer outcomes
- Degree level qualification in marketing and/or business studies preferred
- 5+ years’ marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading marketing initiatives across African markets
- In-depth knowledge of the latest communication advances, as well as a clear comprehension of the wants and needs of consumers, business decision makers, and industry trends
- Experience in effectively working with globally distributed teams
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development and delivery as well as marketing communications development
- Proven creativity, having developed communication positionings and distinct marketing assets
- Proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts
- Ability to translate complex business and customer problems into simple, strategically sound and insight led stories
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance:Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.